Samsung is one of the best android mobile phone companies over the globe. Samsung Phones are known for some keen qualities like they provide quality cameras, reliability, static software, and easy care. Samsung is one of the brands which people continue to buy after they use one of their phones. After S20 ultra and Note 20 ultras, Galaxy S21 Ultra is the third number ultra phone in the play.
Getting into the specifications of the Galaxy S21 Ultra
Fancy Outlook With its Black Matte finish
Fancy outlook is something that we all are looking for in a phone. And so, here Galaxy S21 Ultra wins the game with its black matte finish look. Talking about the matte black color, this matte black is shockingly good. Galaxy S21 Ultra has a nice finish, it’s a very clean, smooth black finish on the glass and also with a slightly different texture on the metal housing around the cameras. Just the whole look of the phone is very sake! I and you too would love the galaxy S21 Ultra finish for sure. The phantom black, matte WOW! This looks rich. I have not seen a matte finish like this, but this looks good. Its camera housing is connected to the frame. It is one single piece.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Camera Setup
Talking about the camera setup, cameras are a big part of the ultra phone experience Galaxy S21 Ultra features miraculous zoom potential. It has a dual telephoto camera setup. It provides a main wide-angle camera of 108MP, Optical Image Satisfaction (OIS), f/1.8, 0.8µ. Then the ultra-wide-angle camera of 12MP, with a 120-degree field of view, f/2.2, 1.4µm. It has two telephoto cameras, both of 10MP. Out of two telephoto cameras, one has Optical 3X, OIS, f/2.4, 1.22µm, while the other has Optical 10X, OIS, f/4.9, 1.22µm. Its selfie camera is of 40MP, 80-degree field of view, f/2.2, 0.7µm. These dual telephoto cameras provide amazing zoom capability. It is probably the best setup in a phone. Honestly speaking the photo clarity, it gives is good. Not only the hardware of the camera but also the software i.e., the camera app provides a lot of features, which help you click some good photos and videos. It is capable of clicking or shooting 8K at 24fps. That’s Nice! The main thing is that it has a dual view feature, where the rear and front cameras can be used at the same time. Amazing feature to have.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G Display
Look at that display. I tell you what, I loved this display already. It is a curved Display. Galaxy S21 Ultra has Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120HZ fast refresh rate, HDR10+, 1500 nits (peak). The display size is 6.8 inches, 112.1cm2(89.8% screen-to-body ratio). The display resolution is 1440*3200 pixels, with a 20:9 ratio (515ppi density). Talking about the display builds quality, front and back toughest gorilla glass ever. So, nice in that sense as well!
Galaxy S21 Ultra Sensors
Let’s talk about its sensors. It’s a flagship-level phone so obviously, all sensors are in it. It has NFC, an Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, and face unlocks too. As it is ultrasonic, you don’t need to have that light. Very Nice! A big thumbs up for its fingerprint display!
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Battery
Talking about the battery, Galaxy S21 Ultra provides a Li-Po 5000mAh, non-removable battery. It gives us wireless charging support plus reverses wireless charging too.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Connectivity
Getting into its connectivity, it has Exynos 2100 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, WIFI Calling support, WIFI 6E latest Variant, GPS, Laser Auto-focus, and Bluetooth is 5.2. So, all is good there!
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Multimedia
Let’s talk about multimedia, that display of 2k 120 HZ, absolutely great colors, spongy colors. The screen is really good. The speakers are quite loud. It has stereo speakers by AKG surrounded by Dolby Atoms sound technology wherein Dolby Digital & Dolby Digital Plus are also included. So, Galaxy S21 Ultra is probably the best decision ever for all music lovers. Overall, the multimedia experience of this android is top-notch!
Additional Features of Galaxy S21 Ultra
- It supports S-Pen too.
- Camera2 API support.
- Gcam Port.
- Its SAR values are within limits.
- Wide vine L1 support is there.
- It has IP68 certification as well. So, if it falls somewhere in the water, no need to worry. This also means that you can use it in rain as well.
- Good gaming performance as well.
- Dual SIM phone.
- Internal Memory Storage- 256GB
- RAM- 12GB
- Its platform is Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Clock Speed- 2.8GHz
- Depth- 10.2mm
- Height- 162.6mm
- Width- 76.2mm
- It has Facial Recognition and Fingerprint Sensor Security.
- Corning Gorilla Glass Vicus Protection
- Exynos 2100 (5nm) chipset- International Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)- USA/China
- Colors- Phantom Violet, Phantom Black, Phantom Silver, Phantom Gold, Phantom Red.
The Price of Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra price is around $1,199 in the US.
- Its building cost is somewhere $533.
- The phone comes with a minimum in package accessories.
Brief Review of Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
- The main feature it gives us is that its amazing telephoto cameras but, the phone is very expensive as well.
- Its battery life is credible but, the battery gets so heated under stress.
- No doubt, the display of the phone is superb but, there comes a lot of Ads in first-party apps.
- The phone’s performance is pretty up but, in terms of weight, the phone is very bulky and heavy.
The First Impressions of Galaxy S21 Ultra
This is a beautiful phone, in its outlooks mainly. This is a sturdy phone. Its build quality is dense. Looks too good and fancy in hands surely. Most people would fall in love with its phantom matte black color, especially the professional fellows. Finally, that camera is just super amazing.
Why Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G is worth the purchase?
Here are some highlighting reasons that you should buy Galaxy S21 Ultra-
- It comes with an amazing camera set up for our day-to-day real story shots.
- Its auto-adaptive refresh rate is high which is of 10Hz-120Hz.
- Very good selfie camera as well.
- Good battery backup of 5000mAh.
- Fastest Processor.