In this tutorial, I’ll explain how to set up Activate Apple TV on Amazon Firestick TV
Apple Inc.’s Apple TV is an OTT streaming media player. The widely used Apple TV app is now accessible on the widely used FireStick streaming media player as of October 24, 2019. If you’re like me and have been enjoying streaming on FireStick but missing the Apple TV experience, this is excellent news.
The Apple TV app offers a wealth of media, including movies, television shows, and more. All of this and more can be accessed by downloading Apple TV for Fire TV Stick from the Amazon Appstore. Your Apple ID is needed for access. You can sign up for an Apple ID if you don’t already have one. Later in this tutorial, I briefly cover logging in and establishing an Apple ID.
The Apple TV app for FireStick has a sleek and easy-to-navigate user interface. The clean and uncluttered interface greatly improves the quality of streaming. It’s possible to use Apple TV+ by downloading the Apple TV app.
How to Setup Apple TV on Firestick?
The Apple TV software was readily available in the Amazon App Store for download and installation on the FireStick and Fire TV. The procedure is as follows:
- Access the main menu of your FireStick or Fire TV. Choose a locating tool by clicking Find > Search.
- If you see this prompt, enter “Apple TV” to launch the appropriate app. You should choose Apple TV when it appears in the search results.
- On the next screen, under “Apps & Games,” the Apple TV app icon has been moved to the second row. Find the icon and press the button.
- To get started with the Apple TV app download and installation process on FireStick, choose the Download option.
- Please wait a minute as the Amazon Fire TV app for Apple TV downloads and instals.
- After the programme has finished downloading, you may launch it by selecting the Open menu item.
Follow the instructions below to add the app to your FireStick’s home screen so you may launch it whenever you want.
Safe Ways to Stream Firestick TV
The FireStick may begin streaming immediately when the appropriate applications are installed. I would like to caution you, however, that your ISP and the government may see whatever you watch online. This implies that it is possible to be in trouble if you stream movies, TV episodes, or sports for free.
It’s good news that there’s a failsafe method for keeping your streaming activity secret from your ISP and the authorities. A reliable virtual private network (VPN) app for Fire Stick is all that’s needed. You may avoid Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions by using a VPN to conceal your true location and online activities (your real IP is 2409:4071:d87:278b:13b:335c:fc23:af60).
ExpressVPN is the best VPN service available and the one I use and suggest to others. It’s simple to set up on a Fire TV or Stick and works with any streaming app. We do not condone breaking intellectual property laws. What, however, if you unwittingly broadcast anything from a sketchy website? When researching a topic, it might be difficult to determine if a given resource is legitimate or not.
If you want to be sure that nobody can see what you’re watching while using your Fire Stick or Fire TV, you need to learn how to use ExpressVPN first.
- Join ExpressVPN RIGHT HERE. There is a 30-day refund policy included. Which is to say, you may try it out risk-free for 30 days, and if you’re not completely delighted with the results (which is quite improbable), you can get your money back.
- To search for anything on your Fire TV Stick, turn it on and then choose Find from the menu.
- To use ExpressVPN, just enter “Expressvpn” (without the quotes) into the search box and click on the result.
- To get the ExpressVPN app for your Fire TV or Fire Stick, choose Download below.
- Launch the programme and sign in using the credentials you established when you subscribed to ExpressVPN. To log in, choose the Sign in option.
- Power up your VPN with the click of an icon. Well, that settles it. The quickest and most reliable VPN for FireStick is now protecting your connection.
Additional information on setting up ExpressVPN on your Fire TV / Stick is available here.
Guide to Stream Apple TV on Firestick
The Apple TV app is the place to begin. I’ll briefly go through the steps to get you there from the FireStick’s main menu.
- To access the Apps menu, press and hold the Home button on the FireStick remote for a few seconds.
- Now that the window displaying your already installed applications has opened, scroll down to the very end and choose the Apple TV App.
- Add Apple TV to the FireStick’s home screen if you find yourself using it regularly. To access the menu, use the remote’s Start scrolling through your TV set (bottom right corner). Just move it up one row and it will be visible.
- Please be patient as the Fire TV app for Apple TV downloads.
- When this screen appears, hit the Play button to begin watching.
- Select whether or not to provide Apple the app’s analytics data from the window labelled Device Analytics. Crash reports and other information relating to the app will be transmitted to Apple if you choose the Send to Apple option.
I’ve decided to hit the pause button for now and not send. There’s always the Settings menu in the Apple TV FireStick app to make adjustments.
For Amazon Fire TV Stick and other Fire TV devices, this is the Apple TV app’s home screen.
Apple TV features on Firestick
You may now use your FireStick to access Apple TV, a well-liked media streaming service. Some of its best qualities are as follows:
- Plenty of media to choose from, including TV shows, movies, and documentaries.
- Channels like HBO, CBS, ShowTime, Starz, Cinemax, and many more are available.
- A user-friendly UI that’s built to wow.
- Keeps track of your viewing habits and other data across all of your devices running the Apple TV app.
To sum up, you may now enjoy Apple TV on your FireStick. I’m ecstatic that my preferred streaming gadget now supports this fantastic software. Apple TV is already the most widely used streaming media player, and now it’s much simpler to operate. How would you rate Apple TV on Fire TV? Send us a message in the comments box below.